Though our interposers offer a wide variety of connectivity options, you may want to just plug the bulky CAB8 or CAB12 directly into your application. We use high-density D-sub connectors from the AMP-TE AMPLIMITE 0.50 Series, which can be purchased from any of the large online distributors (e.g. Farnell, Digikey, Mouser). Part numbers for right-angle and vertical connectors are listed in the table below.Continue reading Using the CAB8 and CAB12 without an interposer
Need help with one of our products? If you don’t find what you need to know below, please don’t hesitate to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to make things right for you.
This page lists all bugs, as well as potential work-arounds, which have been found to date, for each Q8 firmware version. To upgrade to the latest firmware, contact us at email@example.com. If you find a bug, please report it, either by email, or in the comments below.
Choosing a driver for your photonic device can be a difficult task. Though we hope that our drivers are the best fit, there are several parameters to keep in mind.
- How much current does each input of my device require?
- How much voltage is required to achieve this current?
- What is the resistance of my on-chip heaters?
- What precision do I need?
- Does my device care about the direction of current flow?
- How many inputs does my device have that need to be driven?